Patches & Pins
Route 66 Patch
Our embroidered patches elevates & personalizes any jacket, sweatshirt, bag, jeans, & more into fashionable & fun statement pieces!
- Iron on patch
HOW TO APPLY IRON ON PATCH:
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2: Place your applique/patch in the desired position & place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Step 4: Turn the garment/item inside-out & repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the embroidered patch to cool.